QDRO Pros iQ is the faster, easier & more accurate way to have a QDRO prepared *** We’re QDRO Experts, so you don’t have to be *** Our Expertise and QDRO Pros iQ saves you time, money & hassle


What if I do not have any information on my Former Spouse’s retirement plan? What if my Former Spouse and the Plan Administrator refuse to furnish this information?

Submitted by on Thursday, 01 December 2016 17:13
If you do not have any information regarding your Former Spouse’s retirement plan, it is possible that your Family Law Attorney has already obtained this information during the course of the dissolution. If your Family Law Attorney does not have this information and the Plan Administrator and your Former Spouse refuse to furnish this information you can file a “Joinder”, which “joins” the retirement plan in your dissolution and puts them on notice that there is an adverse interest in the plan. You can then serve the retirement plan with a subpoena requiring that they produce such information. Your Family Law Attorney can file this paperwork or QDRO Pros can file this paperwork for an additional fee.

Leave a comment